Tuesday, Oct. 15 - 8:30 am (18 holes)
Wednesday, Oct. 16 - 8:30 am (18 holes)
Coral Canyon Golf Course - 1925 N Canyon Green, Washington
Green Spring Golf Course - 588 N Green Spring Dr., Washington
SunRiver Golf Course - 4210 South Bluegrass Way, St. George
Valderra Golf Club at The Ledges - 5224 N Winchester Hills Dr., St. George
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Handicap Index Divisions (See Below)
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries.
$95 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participants must provide their Handicap Index and Card Number on their registration form.
• Play will be based on the players Handicap Index as of September 1, 2013. The GHIN system of the USGA will be used to verify handicaps.
• Foursomes are determined by age and handicap.
• Requests for specific foursomes will not be accepted.
• Golfers are also encouraged to sign up for the Golf Skills competition.
FORMAT / RULES
• All courses require soft spikes.
• Cart fees are included in the Sport Fee.
• All golfers must adhere to the local rules of the course at which they are playing. These rules could include “cart path only”, “90 degrees across all fairways” or other course specific rules. Denim jeans, designer jeans and jean shorts are not allowed.
• Players may be disqualified for unsportsman-like conduct.
• Only registered golfers are allowed on the course.
• Distance measuring devices are allowed so long as they do not measure other criteria such as but not limited to wind, slope, temperature and direction.
• Pace of play will be monitored during the tournament. Slow play will be warned and, if necessary, penalized.
• Course of play will be determined following the close of registration.
• Course of play and foursomes will be posted at the Dixie Center on October 6.
• Participants must present their HWSG ID Badge at their venue check-in desk before 8:30 am each morning of play.
• 18 holes of golf will be played each day.
• This is a 36-Hole Gross and 36-Hole Net tournament.
• Each age bracket with more than 12 participating golfers will be separated into two divisions (A & B) based on Handicap Index. Handicap Index Divisions will be determined after the close of registration. The handicap cut-off for Division A and Division B will vary for each age bracket.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to participants with the lowest gross and lowest net scores in each age and handicap division. Individuals may only win one award. Medals will be presented at the Sport Sponsor Social.
SPORT SPONSOR SOCIAL (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 16
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: SunRiver Community Center, 4275 South Country Club Drive, St. George