The Retreat at SunRiver
Director: Don McNabb
Assistants: Ray O’Dell, Ron Olsen, Tim Vensel
Session 1: Monday, Oct. 6 - 9:00 am
Session 2: Monday, Oct. 13 - 9:00 am
Sky Mountain Golf Course - 1030 N 2600 W, Hurricane
SunRiver Golf Club- 4210 South Bluegrass Way, St. George
$55 Per Session
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participants may enter one or both sessions of Social Golf.
• Participants must provide their handicap index or average score on their registration form.
• Requests for partners will be considered.
• Requests for golfers to play the same course because of transportation issues should be made to the office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by letter by September 1.
• Social Golf is also open to “Official Fans”– sport fees apply.
• Golfers are also encouraged to sign up for the Golf Skills competition.
Format / Rules:
• All courses require soft spikes.
• Carts are included in Sport Fee.
• All golfers must adhere to the local rules of the course at which they are playing. These rules could include “cart path only”, “90 degrees across all fairways” or other course specific rules.
• Only registered golfers are allowed on course – no caddies.
• Personal GPS or laser devices are allowed.
• 18 holes of golf will be played in each session.
• Best Ball Scramble format.
• All ages and handicaps will play together.
• Golfers will be divided into four groups (A-B-C-D) based on Handicap. Foursomes will be made up of one golfer from each of the four Handicap groups.
• The specific handicaps in each group will be determined after the close of registration to insure an equal number of golfers in each group. The approximate breaks will be: A = 0-15; B = 16-21; C = 22-26; D = 27+
• Requests for foursomes will be considered. Requested foursomes that do not meet the A-B-C-D criteria will not be eligible to win team prizes.
• Course of play will be determined by a blind draw.
• Course of play and foursomes will be posted at the Dixie Center on October 5.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at their venue check-in desk between 7:30 am and 8:30 am the morning of the event to guarantee tee time.
• Play is for prizes, no medals will be awarded.
• Only teams meeting the A-B-C-D criteria will qualify for team prizes, however, all teams may play for all other prizes.
• Prizes will be awarded at the Sport Sponsor Social along with dinner.
• Participants must be present at the Sport Sponsor Social to win door prizes.
Sport Sponsor Social: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Monday, Oct. 6
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: The Retreat at SunRiver, 4480 S Arrowhead Canyon Dr., St. George
Date: Monday, Oct. 13
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: SunRiver Community Center, 4275 South Country Club Dr., St. George