Director: Wayne Connors
Assistant: Dennis Duszynski
Singles, Pairs and Triples
Monday, Oct. 3 - Saturday, Oct. 8; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm daily
SunRiver Lawn Bowls Green, 4275 South Country Club Drive, St. George
Singles: Men - no age divisions; Women - no age divisions
Pairs: Mixed / Matched - no age divisions
Triples: Mixed / Matched - no age division
*Divisions are subject to change based on the number of entries
$5 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Tournament is open to members of any Lawn Bowls Club or any individual with a proper basic knowledge of the rules of Lawn Bowls and reasonable competitive experience.
• If you need a partner in the Pairs or Triples event, check PartnerFinder for a listing, by sport, of individuals looking for partners.
• 56 person limit in Singles across all divisions.
• 42 team limit in Pairs across both divisions.
• 16 team limit in Triples division.
• Scheduling allows participants to play in any and all events.
Format / Rules:
• In the absence of a local tournament rule Bowls USA rules will govern play.
• A certified official will be on site throughout the tournament.
• Format will be a round robin, single or double elimination, or a combination thereof. Depending on the number of entries, there will be four qualifying games for each entrant in each division. Qualifying games will be ten ends with no time limit. The top four teams/players, or the top eight if there are 12 or more in a division, advance to the championship round. Games in the championship round will be 12 ends with no time limit.
• Preferred dress is whites or cream and shall conform to USLBA (Bowls USA) dress codes. However, team members may wear matching colored shirts and Singles may wear colored shirts, pants, shorts or skirts of any color.
• Smooth-soled, heel-less shoes are required (any color).
• If there is sufficient entries to separate a division by age, a team’s age division will be determined by the age of the younger team member.
• Games that end in a tie will be decided by bowling additional ends, until the tie is broken.
• Participants must present their Huntsman Word Senior Games ID Badge and Lawn Bowls Accreditation by 8:30 am at the venue check-in on the first day of each event.
• Tournament draws will be made approximately two weeks prior to The Games and will be available online. Bowling is scheduled to begin at 9:00 am sharp each day.
Event Schedule: (Subject to change based on entries)
Monday - Friday, October 3 - 7: Triples
Monday - Wednesday, Oct. 3 - 5: Pairs
Thursday - Saturday, Oct. 6 - 8: Singles
Note: Scheduling allows participants to play in all events.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top finishers in each division. There will also be an Overall Medal award for Men and Women. All awards will be presented at the Sport Social.
Sport Social: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 8
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Comfort Inn at Convention Center, 138 East Riverside Drive, St. George
Hosted by: The SunRiver Lawn Bowls Club
Sunday, October 2 – 5:00 pm – SunRiver Community Center - outdoor pool patio, 4275 South Country Club Drive, St. George
This is a pot-luck event. SunRiver and St. George local players will sign up to bring dishes and out of town players are guests of the locals.