Singles and Pairs
Monday, Oct. 7 – Saturday, Oct. 12; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm daily
SunRiver Lawn Bowls Greens, 4275 South Country Club Drive, St. George
Pairs: Mixed or Matched - 50-69 and 70+
Singles: Men - 50-69 and 70+; Women - no age divisions
$5 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Tournament is open to members of any Lawn Bowls Club or any individual with proper USLBA instruction accreditation.
• If you need a partner in the Pairs event, check PartnerFinder for a listing, by sport, of individuals looking for partners.
• 42 team limit in Pairs across both divisions.
• 56 person limit in Singles across all divisions.
FORMAT / RULES
• USLBA rules will govern play.
• A certified official will be on site throughout the tournament.
• Four qualifying games guaranteed in all events, two each of the first two days of the event. The top eight teams or players, or the top four if there are fewer than eight in a division, advance to the Championship games held on the third day. Championship flight is guaranteed one game. Winners will advance and losers with be eliminated. It is possible for a single / team to play three games in the Championships.
• Prefered dress is whites or cream and shall conform with USLBA dress codes. However, team members may wear matching colored shirts and Singles may wear colored shirts, pants, shorts or skirts of any color.
• Smooth-soled, heel-less shoes are required (any color).
• Team’s age division will be determined by the age of the younger team member.
• Qualifying games will be 10 ends with no time limit.
• Championship games will be 12 ends with no time limit.
• Games that end in a tie will be decided by bowling additional ends, until the tie is broken.
• Participants must present their HWSG ID Badge and Lawn Bowls Accreditation by 8:30 am at the venue check-in on the first day of each event.
• Tournament draws will be made at the Kick-Off Party on Sunday, October 6. Bowling begins at 9:00 am sharp each day.
EVENT SCHEDULE (Subject to change based on entries)
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, Oct. 7-9: Pairs
Thursday, Friday & Saturday, Oct. 10-12: Singles
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals and 4th Place ribbons will be awarded to the top finishers in each division. There will also be an Overall Medal award for Men 50-69, Men 70+ and Women. All awards will be presented at the Sport Sponsor Social.
SPORT SPONSOR SOCIAL (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Ramada Inn Conference Center, 1440 East St. George Blvd, St. George
Hosted by: The SunRiver Lawn Bowls Club
Sunday, October 6 – 5:00 pm – SunRiver Community Center - outdoor pool patio.