Assistants: Dick Morgan and Steve Hafen
Events: Singles, Doubles
Wednesday, Oct. 9 - 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday, Oct. 10 - 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday, Oct. 11 - 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday, Oct. 12 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
St. George Recreation Center, 285 South 400 East, St. George
Green Valley Spa and Resort, 1871 W Canyon View Dr, St. George
Sports Village, 860 South Village Road, St. George
Gold's Gym, 484 N Mall Dr, St George
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$15 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Registration will be limited to the first 110 players.
• USRA membership is required for participation. For USRA membership information call USA Racquetball at 719-635-5396 or visit their website at www.USRA.org. The fee for a one-year membership is $50. Single event membership is available for non-USRA members for a fee of $10 and must be purchased during registration.
• Participation is limited to two events: (1) Singles and (1) Doubles event or (2) Doubles events (in different age divisions).
• If you would like to play in doubles events but do not have a partner, check PartnerFinder on our website.
• Racquetball participants are expected to play all their matches and therefore may not enter other sports scheduled during their Racquetball events.
FORMAT / RULES
• Tournament is USRA sanctioned – USRA rules will apply.
• Eye protection is mandatory during all practice and play. No exceptions!
• Bring your own towel.
• Schedule will be posted at the Dixie Center and on individual sheets distributed to participants at their first match.
• Tournament will be round-robin pool play with the top players advancing to medal play. Each match will be 2 games to 15 points. Two points are awarded for each game won and 4 points for each match won.
• Depending on entries, age divisions may be combined for round-robin play but will be separated for championship and medal play.
• Tournament is self-refereed. If there is an unresolved call, the point will be replayed.
• Participants must present their HWSG ID Badge and USRA Card at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes before their first match.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in each event for each age division. Medals will be presented at the Sport Sponsor Social.
SPORT SPONSOR SOCIAL (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 10
Time: 8:00 pm
Location: Community Arts Center - 3rd Floor, 86 South Main Street, St. George