Pizza and Pasta Factory
Director: John Haynes
Assistants: Dick Morgan and Steve Hafen
Events: Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Wednesday, Oct. 8 - 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday, Oct. 9 - 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday, Oct. 10 - 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday, Oct. 11 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
St. George Recreation Center, 285 South 400 East, St. George
Green Valley Spa and Resort, 1871 W Canyon View Dr, St. George
Sports Village, 860 South Village Road, St. George
Gold's Gym, 484 N Mall Dr, St George
The Park at Green Valley, 545 South Valley View Drive, St. George
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$15 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Registration will be limited to the first 110 players.
• USRA membership is required for participation. For USRA membership information call USA Racquetball at 719-635-5396 or visit their website at www.USRA.org. The fee for a one-year membership is $50. Single event membership is available for non-USRA members for a fee of $10 and must be purchased during registration.
• Participation is limited to a maximum of three events: (1) Singles, (1) Doubles and (1) Mixed Doubles event or (2) Doubles (in different age divisions) and (1) Singles event or (2) Doubles (in different age divisions) and (1) Mixed Doubles event.
• If you would like to play in doubles or mixed doubles events but do not have a partner, check PartnerFinder on our website.
• Racquetball participants are expected to play all their matches and therefore may not enter other sports scheduled during their Racquetball events.
Format / Rules:
• Tournament is USRA sanctioned – USRA rules will apply.
• Eye protection is mandatory during all practice and play. No exceptions!
• Bring your own towel.
• Schedule will be posted at the Dixie Center and on individual sheets distributed to participants at their first match.
• Tournament will be round-robin pool play with the top players advancing to medal play. Each match will be 2 games to 15 points. Two points are awarded for each game won and 4 points for each match won.
• Depending on entries, age divisions may be combined for round-robin play but will be separated for championship and medal play.
• Tournament is self-refereed. If there is an unresolved call, the point will be replayed.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge and USRA Card at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes before their first match.
Sport Sponsor Social: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 9
Time: 8:00 pm
Location: St. George Children's Museum (3rd Floor), 86 South Main Street, St. George