Schedule: All athletes must check in at the venue 30 minutes before start of their race
Thursday, Oct. 10
7:30 am Half-Marathon
9:00 am 5K
Virgin River Trail System - Race start / end at Crosby Family Confluence Park, 1850 South Convention Center Drive
View Course Map
View Course Staging Area
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$8 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• View Current List of 2013 Road Race Competitors (Please give the report a little time to "build")
• Participants may enter either the 5K or Half-Marathon event, not both.
FORMAT / RULES
• The 5K is an out-and-back course on the Virgin River Trail System.
• The Half-Marathon course is a loop on the Virgin River Trail System.
• For the 5K event, participants may run or walk.
• For the Half-Marathon event, only runners able to complete the race within 3.0 hours will be permitted to enter.
• Participants must present their HWSG ID Badge at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes before the start of their race.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division in each event.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers in each event.
• Medals will be awarded following the race at the Sport Sponsor Social.
SPORT SPONSOR SOCIAL (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 10
Time: 10:00 am (approximately)
Location: Crosby Family Confluence Park, 1850 South Convention Center Drive