Temple View RV Resort
Directors: Ira McArthur and Jim McArthur
Schedule: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm, Daily
Mondays, Oct. 3 and 10
Tuesdays, Oct. 4 and 11
Wednesdays, Oct. 5 and 12
Thursday, Oct. 13
Friday, Oct. 7
Meet south of Dixie Center at Crosby Family Confluence Park, South of bridge by park restrooms, 1850 South Convention Center Dr., St. George
$5 Per Event
• Walking Tours are considered "social"events and are open to all Athletes and Official Fans. Sport fees apply.
• Participants may register for any or all Walks.
Format / Rules:
• All Walks / Hikes are leisurely.
• Transportation, snacks and water will be provided.
• Ending time listed above is approximate.
• All Walks, except the Historic Walks (Wednesdays) are on dirt trails - hiking boots or comfortable walking shoes are recommended. No sandals!
• Distances listed below are approximate.
• Difficulty of trails is rated below.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the check-in area (Crosby Family Confluence Park) between 8:15 am and 8:25 am prior to each Walk. Buses will transport participants to the venues and will leave promptly at 8:30 am.
Download Tour Descriptions
Monday, Oct. 3 - Johnson's Arch Snow Canyon, 2 miles, Easy
Tuesday, Oct. 4 - Red Hills Desert Gardens & Dixie Sugar Loaf, 2 miles, Moderate
Wednesday, Oct. 5 - Historic City Walk, 2 miles, Easy
Friday, Oct. 7 - Anasazi Ridge Petroglyphs, 3.5 miles, Moderate
Monday, Oct. 10 - Temple Quarry Trail, 3.5 miles, Easy
Tuesday, Oct. 11 - Virgin River Trail, 4 miles, Easy
Wednesday, Oct. 12, Historic City Walk, 2 miles, Easy
Thursday, Oct. 13 - Red Cliffs Trail, 3.5 miles, Moderate to Difficult
• This is not a competitive event - medals will not be awarded.
• Participants completing three (3) Walks / Hikes or more will receive a commemorative T-Shirt.